What are the benefits to primary care providers?
- Provides the ability to enhance the quality, outcomes, continuity, and convenience of care for your patients with seasonal and or perennial allergies
- Increases patient satisfaction, visits and retention
- Requires no new staff or added work space
- Can be seamlessly integrated into your existing work-flow
- Boosts your practice income day one through 3 new and high margin revenue streams
What are the benefits to patients?
- Offers greater convenience and reduced cost vs receiving skin allergy testing and immunotherapy services at a specialist’s office
- Covered by the vast majority of health care plans, providing patients with low out of pocket expenses
- Reduces reliance on and out of pocket expenses for Rx and non-Rx allergy medications